Generally speaking, the objective condition for the formation of television addiction is simply that life on television is better and more attractive than reality. The internal cause is a lack of love and attention and a lack of guidance. Without adult guidance, children are left to find answers to life and explore the mysteries of the world in the way they like.
So, what are the dangers of TV addiction?
- It leads directly to a drop in grades, which is not much to say.
- When watching TV, the images are fed directly into the brain, frame by frame, without going through the process of thinking and choosing, which is a forceful indoctrination of values and outlook on life.
- Watching TV for a long time will make you feel more uninterested in reality, and you will be trapped in it, just like playing a game. In the long run, people tend to feel empty and have weak interpersonal skills.
- Long-term lack of exercise affects physical health and mental decadence.
Relieving TV addiction
The same applies to the formation of bad habits. Good habits need to be cultivated over time, while bad habits are formed through lack of management and self-discipline. As a parent, you should not ignore your child’s behaviour of watching TV for a long time and let it go.
- Pay more attention to your child’s inner feelings and make him feel loved.
- Assign tasks. When your child reaches a certain age, you can make him do chores, such as sweeping the floor, washing clothes, picking up deliveries, etc. If he doesn’t do well, don’t be mean to him, encourage him and let him feel his value and existence.
- Take your child out to play games such as view best slot malaysia online game here exercise and increase physical vitality.
- Go on holiday trips. Take your child out to see more of the world, experience the local customs and the beauty of nature.
- Go to the library more often and read more books. People have a longing and desire for beautiful things, and wandering through the sea of books is like seeing all the mountains and rivers. Let him see the bigger world in books, and naturally, he will not be too obsessed with TV.
- You can try getting yourself out of your dorm room, off the computer and blocking the TV. Do your self-adjustment outdoors and if you are not confident in your self-control, then you can uninstall all the video players on your phone. It may be easier said than done, but it’s harder to do, so I believe it’s just a matter of taking the first step!
For more articles on the website, please click here.